Cellphone video of an Ohio school bus driver’s profanity-laced rant at students has gone viral — and although she resigned, her stern words have gained her a whole lot of fans on social media.
TikTok uploaded the video. The video shows the frustrated driver parking the school bus. The driver then walks down the aisle, shouting profanities at students.
“I’m sick of all of this s**t! I’m done with it! I’m gonna start kicking some f***in’ serious ass! Do you hear me? My foot’s gonna be so far up your goddamn ass, it’s gonna dangle out your goddamn nose! I’m done with you!” the driver hollers.
“I’m ready to walk off the damn bus and let you people walk home!” She continues, “What more can one take?”
For good measure, she warns, “I don’t wanna hear another damn word out of your mouth!” As she begins driving the bus again, the driver can hear yelling, “Somebody needs to come up on this bus and seriously kick some f***in’ ass!”
This is the uncensored version.
WJW-TV reported that the driver resigned following Wednesday’s incident. Amherst Exempted Village Schools district also was cited by the station. It stated that they are investigating.
The station said that the letter contained the following: The station stated that the behavior of the bus driver was unacceptable and would not be tolerated.
WJW stated the actions taken by the driver were inconsistent with district values and standards. They also did not align with our commitment to creating a learning environment that is safe, caring, and compassionate.
According to the station, the transportation department in the district would be reviewing its procedures to ensure that all situations were handled appropriately.
WJW reports that the letter stated that “The District will continue to support Bus Drivers with proper training and professional development.” ”
Over 24,000 people have commented on the uncensored TikTok video of the driver’s rant. The majority of comments are supportive.
- “I agree with the bus driver tbh,” one commenter said.
- “If I was her boss, she’d get a raise,” another user declared.
- “Lady shouldn’t have to deal with nonsense. This is why there is a bus driver shortage in my area,” another commenter said. “She’s just trying to make a living. Give her a break.”
- “Giving me all the 90’s bus driver vibes!” another user exclaimed. “Bonus that she knows all their names #makethemwalkhome kids are so weak these days, this is nothing.”
- “Dude I’m a bus driver preach sister!!! Hardest freaking job ever!!!” another commenter wrote.
- “As a middle school teacher, I want to invite her to be my co-teacher!” another user pledged.
- “She could drive my kids to school any day!” another commenter said.
- “You don’t know the struggle until you’ve done the job!” another user observed. “I’m on her side!”